Resources for Girls
- Read the GSEP Gold Award Handbook for details about requirements and processes specific to GSEP. Keep this handy, because you’ll need it to make sure your project meets the requirements as you plan and execute it!
- Review the GSUSA Gold Award Guidelines, which gives you helpful tips, from choosing an issue, to successfully taking action, and all the steps and forms in between!
- Understand the numerical requirements of the Gold Award as you build your project using Gold vs. Silver: By the Numbers.
- Check out these additional resources to help you brainstorm Take Action project ideas and community resources.
- Before you put your project into action, complete and submit
both proposal documents to email@example.com.
- Fill out your GSUSA Gold Award Proposal online via GSUSA's Go Gold Web App. The Go Gold Web App is GSEP's and GSUSA's preferred method of receiving your Gold Award Proposal. If you require a PDF version of the Proposal document instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
- Complete GSEP's Gold Award Proposal Supplement which includes your Core Team Member Chart, budget, and timeline.
- Girls wishing to solicit donations of materials/supplies must read and complete the Letter for Solicitation of Materials – Gold Award
- Use photo release forms throughout your project! The Photo Release for Minors should be collected from those under the age of 18. The Photo Release for Adults should be collected from those over the age of 18.
- After both forms are received you will be contacted to schedule your Proposal Interview. The deadline for girls to submit a Gold Award Proposal is March 30 of their 12th grade year.
- Once you’ve taken action to make the world a better place and
completed your Gold Award project, complete and submit all
three forms below along with a headshot and project photos to email@example.com.
- Fill out your GSUSA Gold Award Final Report online via GSUSA's Go Gold Web App. The Go Gold Web App is GSEP and GSUSA's preferred method of receiving your Gold Award Final Report. If you require a PDF version of the Final Report document instead, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
- Complete GSEP's Gold Award Final Report Supplement which includes your Core Team Member Chart, budget, and timeline.
- Tell us all about you and the amazing things you've done by completing GSEP's Gold Award Recognition Form
- After all items are received, you will be contacted with information to schedule your Final Interview. The deadline for girls to submit a Gold Award Final Report and conduct their Final Interview is September 15 following their 12th grade year (after high school graduation).