Please click on the appropriate link below to begin the registration
process. Enter all requested information. In the Ways to Participate
section, please search for a troop based on a desires zip code and
select "Unsure" if you would like assistance finding a
troop. Please select "Individually Registered Member" if you
would like to experience Girls Scouts in a non-troop setting or just
wish to participate in camp and programs.
NEW AND RENEWING MEMBERS - When you reach the Registration Summary page, please click the box under REQUEST FINANCIAL AID prior to checkout. Within 1 to 3 business days, an email with a link to the financial aid application will be sent to you.
Are you a NEW girl (age5 - 17)? Click Here
Are you a NEW adult? Click Here
Are you a RENEWING girl or adult member? Click Here
Some things to know about Financial Aid:
- Financial aid is available on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are exhausted
- Requests and application processing for Girl financial aid opens in April
- Girls must complete the request/application by June 30 to qualify for the Early Bird patch incentive
- Requests for Adult financial aid for membership can be submitted beginning in April, but processing of applications does not start until October.
- Girls who are interested in applying for the $25 shop certificate to be used for uniform components in a one-time only transaction will be sent a separate link upon successful completion and processing of their membership application. Please only apply for this option if you intend to use it. Processing financial aid shop certificates begins October 1, 2019.
- Due to a high volume of applicants, please allow 5-7 business days for processing.