Janet & Solomon Eshner Campership
JANET AND SOLOMON ESHNER CAMPERSHIP
(City of Philadelphia residents only)
Janet A. Eshner, former Camp Director of Girl Scouts’ Camp Indian Run, established this endowment in order to make camp more affordable to girls with leadership potential. Award is for up to two weeks of resident camp.
Criteria: Nominee must be a currently registered Girl Scout, a current resident of the City of Philadelphia, and exhibit leadership potential.
Nominee Requirements and Instructions
- Fill out application form below.
- Submit a one-page essay on how she demonstrated leadership through her Girl Scout camping experiences.
- Describe in writing why the camp scholarship is a financial need.
- Submit two letters of recommendation (non-relative) attesting to her leadership ability and financial need.
- Write a thank you note to Janet A. Eshner after camp (address will be supplied by GSEP).