Membership Registration Forms
Financial Assistance Forms
Out of Council Registration Forms
Scholarships and Awards
Leaders and Volunteers
Parent Consent
Financial Forms
Tax Related Forms
Site Rental Forms
Product Program Forms
Travel Forms

Membership Registration Forms

Membership registration can be completed on our Online Registration System.

Graduating Seniors can find out more about Lifetime Membership here!
Make sure to submit your form no later than August 31st to receive the discount!

Financial Assistance Forms

Please note: Forms must be submitted in full if you are requesting financial assistance for your membership fee.
These should be submitted to:
Girl Scouts of Eastern PA, Attn: Financial Aid Request,
2633 Moravian Avenue, Allentown, PA 18103

2017 Financial Aid Packet
2017 Girl Membership Form
2017 Girl Membership Form – Spanish
2017 Adult Membership Form- Spanish

Out of Council Registration Forms

Out of council forms are available upon request. Please email

Scholarships and Awards

Visit our Scholarship and Awards page for more information and forms.

Leaders and Volunteers

GSEP Disclosure Statement
Troop Leader (01) Agreement
Leader Registered Troop Parental Permission Form
Incident/Accident Report
Request for Girl Scouts of Eastern PA Certificate of Insurance (COI) (for meeting places)
Emergency Procedures Card
Adult Award Nomination Information can be found here.
Conflict-Grievance Support

Parent Consent

Parent Consent and Health History
Parent Consent and Health History – Spanish
Parent Permission for Troop Activity
Sensitive Issues Consent Form

Financial Forms

ACH Authorization Form
ACH Procedure Document
NAR/Cookie Extension Form 
Corporate Resolution Letter (for new bank accounts)
Corporate Resolution Form
Troop/Group Money Earning Request
Troop Financial Report (TFR)
Troop Financial Worksheet
Service Unit Financial Report
T-5 Parent Delinquency Form & Instruction
Card Reader Fee Reimbursement Request
Card Reader Registration Instructions
T-5 TCM Delinquency Instructions 

Tax Related Forms

GSEP Financial Information- 990 form 
 (request for taxpayer ID number and certification)
PA tax exempt form and certificate  

Site Rental Forms

Rental information can be found at our Rent a Campsite page.

Product Program Forms

SUNAR and TNAR forms can be found here
SUCM Volunteer Description-Agreement 2016
TCM Volunteer Description-Agreement 2016

Travel Forms

Approved Trip Venues
Planning a trip? We hold certificates of insurance for these companies and organizations.

Day Trip Application
Overnight Trip Application Form
Extended Trip Application
High Risk Activities Permission Form
Parent Letter for Extended Troop Trip
Volunteer Driver Form
Mutual of Omaha Claims Form

Trip Insurance Enrollment Forms for Girl Scout Councils
Please send all additional insurance forms and checks to Human Resources at the Shelly Ridge office.  Forms must be received 2 weeks prior to your event in order to be processed.

Unsure which enrollment form to use? Check this summary for coverage!

Plan 2
Plan 3e
Plan 3p
Plan 3pi (use for international trips)