Older Girl Travel Credits Application
Congratulations on earning Older Girl Travel Credits as part of GSEP’s Cookie Program!
In order to redeem Older Girl Travel Credits, please read the details below:
- Every girl using OGTP credits must be a registered Cadette, Senior, or Ambassador within Girl Scouts of Eastern PA.
- Troop trips must be approved in order to use OGT credits.
- Invoices, quotes or receipts must be submitted and must contain all the required information before OGT credits are processed.
- Payments can be made directly to vendors or as a troop reimbursement. For troop reimbursement, please make sure we have your updated bank account information. If your troop’s banking information has changed, please email us at email@example.com.
- Once the application is approved, payment may take up to 4 weeks to be completed.
- Incomplete applications will not be processed and will be declined after 30 days of being in incomplete status.