side menu icon

Camp Financial Aid Application

The application process for camp financial aid and camperships is now open until June 30 2021 (or until funds have been exhausted).

Funding is for members of the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania Council only.  Applications must be submitted using the online form below and all 3 steps to the application process must be completed for consideration:

  1. All campers must be registered GSEP Girl Scouts by June 30th in order to go to camp! 
    Click HERE to join now!  If you are not registered, you will be asked to complete the registration form and pay the $25 membership fee at camp drop off
  2. Register and pay the $50 deposit using the Program/Event Registration link at the top of the page in order to secure your space and begin the application process.
    ~ The camp session for which you are requesting aid must be the only item in the order.
    ~ You can revisit the site at any time to add more sessions, buses, overnights, weekend stays, or extended care
    ~ If you are applying for aid for more than one child, you must submit a separate order and application for each child
  3. Complete the online application below.
    You will be asked to submit your Proof of Income documentation in your application at this time

Only applicants who complete the steps above will be considered for camp financial aid and camperships. All requests for camp financial aid and scholarships should be submitted to GSEP by June 30th

In order to ensure we are meeting the needs of as many girls as possible and not holding camp space for applicants who are no longer interested, we will cancel your camp registration and refund your deposit if you do not complete ALL steps above within two weeks of the application date.

 Below $10,000
 $10,001 - 20,000
 $20,001 - 30,000
 $30,001 - 40,000
 $40,001 - 50,000
 $50,001 - $60,000
 $60,001 - 70,000
 $70,001 - 80,000
 $80,001 - 90,000
 $90,001 or above
 Laughing Waters
 Mosey Wood
 Mountain House
 Shelly Ridge
 Valley Forge
 Wood Haven
Accepted proof of income include: pay stubs from your employer, social security benefits, a SNAP benefits statement, a worker’s compensation letter, disability benefits and unemployment compensation.
Your time to shine? Now! Join Today and Save.
Your time to shine? Now! Join Today and Save.
Your time to shine? Now! Volunteer Today and Save.
Your time to shine? Now! Volunteer Today and Save.