side menu icon

Need a Pin Replacement?

Did you receive a Volunteer Award, Numeral Guard, or Years of Service pin, but lost it? Follow these easy steps to request a replacement! 
  1. Complete this form
  2. The web form will create a case for GSEP staff to process
  3. A GSEP staff member will contact you to arrange payment and delivery options

Requester Information


What do you need replaced?

 Volunteer of Excellence
 Appreciation Pin
 Honor Pin
 The Go-Getter Award
 The Innovator Award
 The Risk-Taker Award
 The Leader Award
 Lights of Loyalty Award
 Free Spirit Award
 Diversity Award
 Pioneer Award
 Super Service Unit Award
 Thanks Badge
 Thanks Badge II
 GSEP Award
 Please mail my replacement
 Please hold for me to pick up at a Service Center