Juliette Gordon Low Society
Girl Scout memories last a lifetime. Through a planned gift, you can help ensure that future generations of girls can forge Girl Scout memories of their own, regardless of financial barriers. As a member of the Juliette Gordon Low Society, you will support girls with big dreams as they transform into strong women with vision.
Each year, Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania recognizes our Juliette Gordon Low Legacy Society members in our annual report. The society is also recognized nationally through Girl Scouts of the United States of America. As a JGL Society member, you will be invited to attend special recognition and educational events. Other benefits include a subscription to the Society newsletter, listing as a Society member in select Girl Scout publications, access to digital resources, and a special membership lapel pin.
Funding your legacy
We welcome the opportunity to assist you and your financial advisor with your gift planning. These gifts can be through:
- IRA and Tax-Deferred Accounts
- Life Insurance Policies
- Gifts of Stock
- Contact Lori Franzke at 267-332-7039 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about the Juliette Gordon Low Legacy Society, including different options to leave the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania in your will or estate plan.
- Seek advice from your legal or financial advisor
- If you include the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID:
- Legal Name: Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania
- Address: 330 Manor Road, Miquon, PA 19444
- Federal Tax ID Number: 23-1352309
Have more questions? Please feel free to reach out with the contact information provided above.
The purpose of this web page is to provide general information of only. The Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania is not engaged in providing legal or tax advisory service. Advice from legal and tax counsel should be sought when considering these types of gifts.