Service Unit Delegates
According to GSEP's Bylaws - Article II, Membership and Delegate Council:
1. Membership. The Members of the Council will be members of Girl Scouts
of the U.S.A. (GSUSA), age 14 or older, and currently registered through
2. Delegate Council. The Council will have a Delegate Council which will
consist of the following:
a. Service Units Delegates. Delegates elected by Service Units to
represent the entire Council.
b. Additional Delegates. Additional elected Delegates, if any, as
determined by the Board of Directors.
c. Board and Board Development Committee. Members of the Board
of Directors and those members of the Board Development Committee
who are not otherwise members of the Delegate Council.
d. Girl Advisors. Girl Advisors to the Board of Directors.
e. Girl Delegates. Girl Delegates elected as determined annually by
For more specific information, please refer to the GSEP Bylaws linked below.
Click the links below to download:
- GSEP Bylaws
- GSEP 2012 Annual Report
- GSEP Delegate Council Information and 2013-2014 Calendar
- Blue Book of Basic Documents (updated 2012)
Communications from your Board Chair
- Fall Delegate Meeting Overview (October 2012)
- Spring Delegate Meeting Follow-up Letter (March 2013)
- Annual Meeting Overview (May 2013)
- March 18, 2013 - GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
- May 4, 2013 - GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
Please contact Devon Wright, Director of Volunteer Support at 610-933-7555 x1419 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org