Annual Meeting 2014
The Annual Meeting was held on May 3, 2014 at Penn View Christian School. For a recap of the meeting, please review the Annual Meeting notes here.
Spring Delegate Meetings
The Spring Delegate Meetings were held on Thursday, March 20 and Saturday, March 22. For a recap of the Spring Delegate Meeting, review the Spring Delegate Meeting Overview and the Delegate Meeting Slides. For more information on the Outdoor Program Vision, click here.
Service Unit Delegates
According to GSEP's Bylaws - Article II, Membership and Delegate Council:
1. Membership. The Members of the Council will be members of Girl Scouts
of the U.S.A. (GSUSA), age 14 or older, and currently registered through
2. Delegate Council. The Council will have a Delegate Council which will
consist of the following:
a. Service Units Delegates. Delegates elected by Service Units to
represent the entire Council.
b. Additional Delegates. Additional elected Delegates, if any, as
determined by the Board of Directors.
c. Board and Board Development Committee. Members of the Board
of Directors and those members of the Board Development Committee
who are not otherwise members of the Delegate Council.
d. Girl Advisors. Girl Advisors to the Board of Directors.
e. Girl Delegates. Girl Delegates elected as determined annually by
For more specific information, please refer to the GSEP Bylaws linked below.
National Council Session
The 53rd Convention of the Girls Scouts of the U.S.A. will be held October 16-19, 2014 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Delegates to the National Council
Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania is eligible to send 22 voting delegates as prescribed by a formula established by GSUSA in conjunction with GSEP’s membership. GSEP's Board Development Committee is now seeking candidates to apply for the position of Delegate to the National Council. These delegates will represent Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania at the National Council Session in Utah, and will remain in term through 2017.
Non-voting members are welcome to attend as visitors and will be responsible for their own travel arrangements, take care of registering themselves for the National Council Session and cover all expenses. Registration information for official visitors will be posted on the official GSUSA Convention webpage.
Click the links below to download:
- GSEP Delegate Council Information and 2013-2014 Calendar
- GSEP Bylaws
- Blue Book of Basic Documents (updated 2014)
Communications from your Board Chair
- June 14, 2013 - GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
- September 16, 2013 - GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
- November 4, 2013 - GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
- January 14, 2014- GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
- March 17, 2014- GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
- Fall Delegate Meetings - Meeting Overview and Meeting Presentation
- May 3, 2014- GSEP Board of Directors Meeting Overview
Please contact Shawnna DiFilippo at 888.564.4657 or email@example.com