Race Day Checklist
These are the items you will bring with you on race day. Those items that have an asterisk* next to them are required in order to race.
- You will receive a timing chip when you pick up your Athlete Packet. This chip must be worn at all times during the race.
- Bathing suit*
- Swim Cap* (provided by race management in Athlete Packet)
- Bike Frame Race Number* (provided by race management in Athlete Packet)
- Towel (to dry off and make putting on shirt/shorts easier)
NOTE: You can complete the bike portion in your bathing suit only. A Shirt and shorts is not required.
- Race Bib Number* (provided by race management)
- Shirt (race bib number needs to be pinned to the front of your body if you don’t have a race belt)
NOTE: You can complete the run portion in your bathing suit only. A Shirt and shorts is not required.
- Small towel to place your race gear (sneakers, sunglasses, shorts, etc.)
- Water bottle