Using Acrobat to Fill Out PDFs
If you encounter a form on this website that is not a writeable PDF form and you would like to complete it digitally, you can use the 'Add Text' tool available in Acrobat. This feature allows you save the form to your computer, fill it out, and email it to its final destination. If the form requires a signature, you will need to print the form out and sign it.
1. Click the Comment pane, open the Annotations panel and select the Text Comment tool.
2. Click the page where you want to place the text and type.
3. To modify the text's appearance, triple-click to select the text first.
4. Make changes such as font name, color, or size in the Add Text Comment toolbar.
5. In the Comments pane, you'll see your new text listed as a comment, or annotation.
If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader download it now.