Thank you to Cricket Wireless for sponorsing Adult Camping Weekend!
Friday, August 18 through Sunday, August 20, 2017 at Camp Laughing Waters in Gilbertsville, PA
Whether you want to enjoy a relaxing weekend with friends, build memories at Girl Scout camp or want to get back in touch with old friends or make new ones, GSEP Alumnae Association’s Adult Camping Weekend (ACW) is the weekend for you!
WEEKEND EXCITEMENT INCLUDES:
- Swimming and smoothies by the pool
- Silent auction fundraiser
- Outdoor sports and games
- Canoeing on a nearby lake
- Creative crafts
- Sing-a-longs and s’mores by the campfire
- Traditional Girl Scout ceremonies
- Flush toilets and showers throughout camp
Scroll down to register for Adult Camping Weekend or download the form. Please mail forms to:
Attn: Carin Johnson
330 Manor Rd. Miquon, PA 19444
For more information please contact Carin Johnson by email or by phone: 267.308.5118.
50% of the registration fee is tax-deductible and benefits the Older Girl Scholarship Fund
1. When the event is determined to be SOLD OUT or CLOSED, completed registrations received will be placed on the WAIT list.
2. Names of people who call or email with inquiries regarding attending the event will be placed at the bottom of the WAIT list until complete registration has been received (complete registration is fully completed form and payment).
3. Any person cancelling more than 2 weeks before the event may request a refund or request their payment be donated in full to the GSEP Older Girl Scholarship Fund.
4. Any person cancelling AFTER the 2-week deadline will not receive a refund because expenses for food, program activities, and administrative have already been incurred by that time.
5. Any person requesting to transfer their registration to another person must contact Carin Johnson at 267.308.5118. This will only be permitted if there is no one ahead of that person on a wait list.
6. Refunds are not issued for “no shows” (registrants who do not attend).
7. EXCEPTION – If a registrant has a personal emergency (medical, death in the family, or other), refunds may be issued at the discretion of the event staff