Take the Lead Greater Philadelphia
Take the Lead
What is Take the Lead?
Take the Lead is the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania’s signature fundraising event honoring our community’s most distinguished women whose leadership and professional achievements make the world a better place. Girl Scouts of all ages produce this unique leadership program and develop the skills necessary to become the future leaders of tomorrow. A true highlight of the Girl Scout experience, Take the Lead enables girls to forge long-lasting, valuable mentorships with honorees and connect directly with their community.
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Hyatt at the Bellevue
Click Here for Take the Lead Philadelphia Sponsorship and Tickets
Click Here for Online Raffle Tickets
2018 Take the Lead Greater Philadelphia Honorees:
- Patrice Banks, Chief #sheCANic and Founder, Girls Auto Clinic
- Ann Thornton Field, Partner, Gordon & ReesLLP
- Evelyn Marcha-Hidalgo, CEO, Intercultural Family Services, Inc.
- Donna Torrisi, Network Executive Director, Family Practice & Counseling Network
Take the Lead Berks County
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
DoubleTree Hotel, Reading
Click Here for Take the Lead Berks Sponsorship and Tickets
2018 Take the Lead Berks County Honorees:
- Patricia Giles, Foundation Associate, Wyomissing Foundation
- Dr. Jodi Radosh, Co-Author of Shoot, Edit, Share/College Professor, Alvernia University
- Jeanne Savage, Community Volunteer, Freedom Auto Group
Take the Lead Lehigh Valley
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Sands Event Center
Click Here for Take the Lead Lehigh Valley Sponsorship and Tickets
2018 Take the Lead Lehigh Valley Honorees
- Makala Ashmar, Outreach Coordinator/Constituent Services Representative at U.S. House of Representatives
- Jeanette Eichenwald, Retired Vice President, DataSys Technologies
- Dorota Gasienica-Kozak, Partner Attorney, King Spry
- Michelle Griffin Young, Executive Vice President, Government and External Affairs-Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
Thank you for attending our 2017 Take the Lead events! It was truly a memorable year for all three local celebrations of women in leadership, and it was inspiring to welcome so many friends, supporters, and members of the communities we serve. Together, we are building girls of courage, confidence and character, who are making our world a better place.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania would especially like to thank the following corporations and organizations for their generous sponsorship support of our 2017 Take the Lead events.
Interested in becoming a 2018 Take the Lead sponsor? Please contact Julia Dougherty, by calling 267.332.6788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.