Take the Lead
What is Take the Lead?
Take the Lead is the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania’s signature fundraising event honoring our community’s most distinguished women whose leadership and professional achievements make the world a better place. Girl Scouts of all ages produce this unique leadership program and develop the skills necessary to become the future leaders of tomorrow. A true highlight of the Girl Scout experience, Take the Lead enables girls to forge long-lasting, valuable mentorships with honorees and connect directly with their community.
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Sands Event Center
Click Here for Take the Lead Lehigh Valley Sponsorship and Tickets
2018 Take the Lead Lehigh Valley Honorees
- Makala Ashmar, Outreach Coordinator/Constituent Services Representative at U.S. House of Representatives
- Jeanette Eichenwald, Retired Vice President, DataSys Technologies
- Dorota Gasienica-Kozak, Partner Attorney, King Spry
- Michelle Griffin Young, Executive Vice President, Government and External Affairs-Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
Take the Lead Berks County
We are truly sorry for the incorrect listing and omission in our 2018 Take the Lead Program on page 31 with the listing of our past recipients. Unfortunately we neglected to include all the amazing women of "The Lucky 13" troop who were honored in 2017. We would like to apologize to them for the omission and also acknowledge them here.
"The Lucky 13"
Wyomissing International Troop 60
Members: Ardis Arahood, Anita Chaney, Anita Durdan*, Anabel Dwyer, Susan Gibbs, Susan Hale*, Jacqueline Kunin, Melinda Mast, Martha Mewhort, Amy Reinsel, Louise Souders, Jill Weber, Judith Yarnall
2018 Take the Lead Berks County Honorees:
- Patricia Giles, Foundation Associate, Wyomissing Foundation
- Dr. Jodi Radosh, Co-Author of Shoot, Edit, Share/College Professor, Alvernia University
- Jeanne Savage, Community Volunteer, Freedom Auto Group
Take the Lead Greater Philadelphia
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Hyatt at the Bellevue
Click Here for Take the Lead Philadelphia Sponsorship and Tickets
Click Here for Online Raffle Tickets
2018 Take the Lead Greater Philadelphia Honorees:
- Patrice Banks, Chief #sheCANic and Founder, Girls Auto Clinic
- Ann Thornton Field, Partner, Gordon & ReesLLP
- Evelyn Marcha-Hidalgo, CEO, Intercultural Family Services, Inc.
- Donna Torrisi, Network Executive Director, Family Practice & Counseling Network
Thank you for attending our 2017 Take the Lead events! It was truly a memorable year for all three local celebrations of women in leadership, and it was inspiring to welcome so many friends, supporters, and members of the communities we serve. Together, we are building girls of courage, confidence and character, who are making our world a better place.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania would especially like to thank the following corporations and organizations for their generous sponsorship support of our 2017 Take the Lead events.
Interested in becoming a 2018 Take the Lead sponsor? Please contact Julia Dougherty, by calling 267.332.6788 or email email@example.com.