Adult Camping Weekend 2019
Friday, August 16th through Sunday, August 18th 2019 at Camp Laughing Waters in Gilbertsville, PA
Whether you want to enjoy a relaxing weekend with friends, build memories at Girl Scout camp, or want to get back in touch with old friends and make new ones, GSEP's Alumnae Association Adult Camping Weekend (ACW) is for you!
WEEKEND EXCITEMENT INCLUDES
- Swimming and smoothies by the pool
- Silent auction fundraiser
- Outdoor sports and games
- Rope courses
- Canoeing on a nearby lake
- Creative crafts
- Sing-a-longs and s'mores by the campfire
- Traditional Girl Scout ceremonies
- Flush toilets and showers throughout camp
- Chance to sleep in A/C
Scroll down to register for Adult Camp Weekend or download the form. Please mails forms to:
Attn: Trish Corvo
330 Manor Road
Miquon, PA, 19444
For more information please contact Trish Corvo by email or by phone at 267.442.4768
50% of the registration fee is tax-deductible and benefits the Older Girl Scholarship Fund
1. When the event is determined to be SOLD OUT or CLOSED, completed registrations received will be placed on a WAIT list.
2. Names of people who call or email with inquiries regarding attending the event will be placed at the bottom of the WAIT list until complete registration has been received (complete registration is fully completed form and payment).
3. Any person cancelling more than 2 weeks before the event may request a refund or request their payment be donated in full to GSEP Older Girl Scholarship Fund.
4. Any person cancelling AFTER the 2-week deadline will not receive a refund becaus expenses for food, program activities, and administration have already been incurred by that time.
5. Any person requesting to transfer their registration to another person must contact Trish Corvo at 267.433.4768. This will only be permitted if there is no one ahead of that person on the wait list.
6. Refunds are not issues for "no shows" (registrants who do not attend).
7. EXCEPTION: If a registrant has personal emergency (medical, death in the family, other) refunds may be issued at the discretion of event staff.