Bus Information & Financial Aid
To improve economic access to summer camp, we provide need-based financial assistance on a sliding scale. In addition to financial aid, camp scholarships exist due to the generosity of individual donors. To apply for camp financial aid, please first register for camp using the Program/Event Registration and pay the $50 deposit online. You may then submit the Campership and Financial Assistance Form and any additional camp scholarships (listed below) you are applying for. Scholarship funds are limited; early applications are encouraged.
Janet and Solomon Eshner Campership
Residents of Philadelphia may apply for up to two weeks of resident camp.
Sally A. Moyer Campership
Residents of Pottstown may apply for up to two weeks of day camp or one week of resident camp.
Anne Trevaskis Campership
Residents of the City of Chester, PA may apply for up to two weeks of day camp or one week of resident camp.
For questions related to camp financial aid, please contact us.
We get it, you’re busy! Bus transportation is available for day and resident campers. Check out the pick up and drop off schedule for resident camp (Laughing Waters, Mosey Wood, Wood Haven) and day camp (Mountain House and Shelly Ridge).
Resident Camp (Laughing Waters, Mosey Wood, Wood Haven)
Sundays – PICK UP: (please bring a bagged lunch)
- 9:45 am Northeast Towers Walmart, E. Roosevelt Blvd & Adams Ave, Philadelphia
- 10:30 am Old West Philadelphia High School, Walnut and 47th Streets, Philadelphia
- 12:00 pm Camp Laughing Waters, 300 Hildebeidel Road, Gilbertsville, PA
Fridays – DROP OFF:
- 4:30 pm Laughing Waters, 300 Hildebeidel Road, Gilbertsville, PA
- 6:20 pm Old West Philadelphia High School, Walnut and 47th Streets, Philadelphia
- 6:50 pm Northeast Towers Walmart, E. Roosevelt Blvd & Adams Ave, Philadelphia
Day Camp-Mountain House
ONLY available June 19-23, July 3-7, July 17-21, and August 7-11
- Trexlertown Mall Stop (KFC stop) pick up 7:45AM, drop off 4:45PM
- Air Products Stop (employees only) pick up 8AM, drop off 4:30PM
Day Camp -Shelly Ridge Day Camp
- 42nd and Spruce St. pick up 7:00 AM, drop off 4:55 PM
- 44th and Larchwood St. pick up 7:05 AM, drop off 4:50 PM
- 46th and Chester Ave. pick up 7:15 AM, drop off 4:40 PM
- 18th and Fitzwater St. pick up 7:30 AM, drop off 4:25 PM
- 18th and Market St. pick up 7:45 AM, drop off at 17th & Market Sts. 4:10 PM
- 18th and Fairmount Ave. pick up 7:55 AM, drop off 4:00 PM
- 27th and Brown St. 8:10 AM 3:45 PM
Looking for camp forms? Visit this page and search camp forms!