Transportation Information & Financial Aid
To improve economic access to summer camp, we provide need-based financial assistance on a sliding scale. Please check back in the new year for information regarding Camp Financial Aid for Summer Camp 2018. GSEP thanks all of our generous donors and supporters for providing girls the opportunity to attend our summer camps with tuition assistance and scholarships.
The application process for camp financial aid and camperships for the 2018 camp season is now closed.
We get it, you’re busy! Bus transportation is available for Shelly Ridge day camp and van transportation for resident campers. Check out the pick up and drop off schedule for resident camp (Laughing Waters, Mosey Wood, Wood Haven) and day camp (Shelly Ridge).
Camp Pick-Up & Drop-Off
Sundays – PICK UP: (please bring a bagged lunch)
- 9:45 am Northeast Towers Chick-fil-A, E. Roosevelt Blvd & Adams Ave, Philadelphia
- 10:30 am Fresh Grocer, 56th & Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia
- 12:00 pm Camp Laughing Waters, 300 Hildebeidel Road, Gilbertsville, PA
Fridays – DROP OFF:
- 3:30 pm Laughing Waters, 300 Hildebeidel Road, Gilbertsville, PA
- 5:20 pm Fresh Grocer, 56th & Chestnut Streets, Philadelphia
- 5:50 pm Northeast Towers Chick-fil-A, E. Roosevelt Blvd & Adams Ave, Philadelphia
Shelly Ridge Day Camp
- 42nd and Spruce St. pick up 7:00 AM, drop off 4:55 PM
- 44th and Larchwood St. pick up 7:05 AM, drop off 4:50 PM
- 46th and Chester Ave. pick up 7:15 AM, drop off 4:40 PM
- 18th and Fitzwater St. pick up 7:30 AM, drop off 4:25 PM
- 18th and Market St. pick up 7:45 AM, drop off at 17th & Market Sts. 4:10 PM
- 18th and Fairmount Ave. pick up 7:55 AM, drop off 4:00 PM
- 27th and Brown St. 8:10 AM 3:45 PM
To register for bus or van transportation check out the 2019 Summer Camp Guide.