Transportation Information & Financial Aid
To improve economic access to summer camp, we provide need-based financial assistance on a sliding scale. Please check back in the new year for information regarding Camp Financial Aid for Summer Camp 2018. GSEP thanks all of our generous donors and supporters for providing girls the opportunity to attend our summer camps with tuition assistance and scholarships.
For questions related to camp financial aid, please contact us.
We get it, you’re busy! Transportation is available for day and resident campers. Check out the pick up and drop off schedule for resident camp (Laughing Waters, Mosey Wood, Wood Haven) and day camp (Shelly Ridge).
Resident Camp Van Transportation (Laughing Waters, Mosey Wood, Wood Haven)
Sundays – PICK UP: (please bring a bagged lunch)
· 9:45 am Northeast Towers Walmart, E. Roosevelt Blvd & Adams Ave, Philadelphia
· 10:30 am Old West Philadelphia High School, Walnut and 47th Streets, Philadelphia
· 12:00 pm Camp Laughing Waters, 300 Hildebeidel Road, Gilbertsville, PA
Fridays – DROP OFF:
· 4:30 pm Laughing Waters, 300 Hildebeidel Road, Gilbertsville, PA
· 6:20 pm Old West Philadelphia High School, Walnut and 47th Streets, Philadelphia
· 6:50 pm Northeast Towers Walmart, E. Roosevelt Blvd & Adams Ave, Philadelphia
Day Camp -Shelly Ridge Day Camp
- 42nd and Spruce St. pick up 7:00 AM, drop off 4:55 PM
- 44th and Larchwood St. pick up 7:05 AM, drop off 4:50 PM
- 46th and Chester Ave. pick up 7:15 AM, drop off 4:40 PM
- 18th and Fitzwater St. pick up 7:30 AM, drop off 4:25 PM
- 18th and Market St. pick up 7:45 AM, drop off at 17th & Market Sts. 4:10 PM
- 18th and Fairmount Ave. pick up 7:55 AM, drop off 4:00 PM
- 27th and Brown St. 8:10 AM 3:45 PM
To register for bus or van transportation, check out Program/Event registration.