Apply Now to Be Featured in the Fall 2017/Winter 2018 Spark!
GSEP publishes Spark Magazine twice per year. The magazine is mailed to all members in August and December and can also be picked up from any Service Center. The Fall/Winter issue (delivered in August) contains a Program Guide listing programs taking place in September – February. The Spring/Summer issue contains a Program/Camp Guide listing all Spring/Summer programs plus all day and resident camp sessions.
You could be one of the 18 girl leaders, ages 5 to 17, featured in the Fall 2017/Winter 2017 issue of Spark! Do you represent what it means to be a G.I.R.L.? Are you a girl of courage, confidence, or character? If so, tell us about yourself for a chance to be included in our "18 Under 18" cover story.
To submit your entry for consideration, complete this online form and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information, along with two-print quality photos of yourself (preferably one in uniform). Only entries accompanied by a print-quality photograph will be considered. The deadline to submit your "18 Under 18" submission is Friday, May 19.
Spark Spring/Summer 2017
- Download the Spring/Summer 2017 Spark Magazine
- View the Spring/Summer 2017 Spark Magazine on Issuu (Note: this will take you to an outside website)
- Download the 2017 Camp Guide
- View the 2017 Camp Guide on Issuu (Note this will take you to an outside website)
- Download the Spring/Summer 2017 Program Guide
- View the Spring/Summer 2017 Program Guide on Issuu (Note: this will take you to an outside website.)
Advertise in Spark
Tap into the excitement and enthusiasm of 40,000 families with kids looking for things to do! Advertise in Spark magazine. Ads for our Fall 2017/Winter 2018 Spark are due to email@example.com by Friday, June 2.
Check out our ad form for information on ad specs, our past advertisers, and how to submit your ad.