side menu icon

Financial Assistance

At Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania, we are invested in every girl. We believe that every girl who wants to be a Girl Scout can be a Girl Scout, regardless of financial situation. To help welcome in every girl and adult member, GSEP offers financial assistance to those in need.  

Financial aid for Membership Year 2019 is still available for GIRL memberships.

Apply Here

How to Apply For Financial Aid

Renewing Members? – Log into your MYGS account and follow the prompts to renew your membership for the upcoming year. Select “Request Aid” when prompted on the payment page. Click here to complete the application and upload your proof of income documentation. We will review your application and be in touch soon.

New to Girl Scouts? -- Create an account in MYGS and select "Request Aid" when prompted on the payment page. Then click here to complete the application and upload your proof of income documentation.

Questions? Contact

Each of these steps must be completed by June 30, 2018, to receive the early bird patch. Financial aid is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once we have expended our allocated funds, we will discontinue awarding financial aid, so complete these steps as soon as possible.

Financial Aid Opportunities

Membership Dues 
Whether you're new to Girl Scouts or renewing your membership for the upcoming year, girls can request financial assistance for the national GSUSA membership dues ($25). To apply for financial assistance click here

Shop Certificate
As of October 16, 2018 GSEP is no longer processing requests for shop certificates for the 2018-2019 membership year as we have expended our allocated funds.  


Financial aid applications are reviewed by GSEP's Business Services staff. The amount of funds granted will vary based on need and available funds. GSEP funds are limited, and resources are used wisely to assist the greatest number of eligible members.

Our qualification guidelines for GSUSA membership dues ($25) follow the same criteria and wage guidelines as the Federal School Free and Reduced Lunch Program. If your family qualifies for free or reduced school lunch, your family will qualify for membership dues. You may submit your letter of eligibility from your child's school as your proof of income for membership dues financial aid. If your family does not partake in the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program, you must submit total household proof of income in order to be considered. Accepted proofs of income include: pay stubs from your employer, social security benefits, a SNAP benefits statement, a worker's compensation letter, disability benefits, and unemployment compensation. 

Questions? Contact

Camp 2019 Financial Aid and Scholarships

Financial aid for the 2019 Summer Camp season is now open! Funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis. 

Apply Here

Girls may also be eligible to apply for one of our Camp Scholarships. Funds are awarded on a first come, first served basis. 

Janet & Solomon Eshner Campership
Philadelphia Residents)

Sally A. Moyer Campership
(Pottstown Residents)

Anne Trevaskis Campership
(City of Chester, Delaware County Residents)