Camp Financial Aid
The application process for camp financial aid and camperships for the 2019 camp season is now open until June 30, 2019 (or until funds have been exhausted)
Funding is for members of the Girl Scouts of Eastern Pennsylvania Council only. Applications must be submitted using the online form below and all 3 steps to the application process must be completed for consideration:
- All campers must be registered GSEP Girl Scouts by June 30th in order to go to camp! Click HERE to join now! If you are not registered, you will be asked to complete the registration form and pay the $25 membership fee at camp drop off
Register and pay the $50 deposit using the Program/Event
Registration link at the top of the page in order to secure your
space and begin the application process.
- The camp session for which you are requesting aid must be the only item in the order. You can revisit the site at any time to add more sessions, buses, overnights, weekend stays, or extended care
- If you are applying for aid for more than one child, you must submit a separate order and application for each child
- Complete the online application below. You will be asked to submit your Proof of Income documentation in your application at this time
Only applicants who complete the steps above will be considered for camp financial aid and scholarships. All requests for camp financial aid and scholarships should be submitted to GSEP by June 30th.
In order to ensure we are meeting the needs of as many girls as possible and not holding camp space for applicants who are no longer interested, we will cancel your camp registration and refund your deposit if you do not complete ALL steps above within two weeks of the application date.
GENERAL CAMP FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- Awarded on a sliding scale, based on the information provided and will total less than 100% of cost.
- For resident or day camp sessions only; busing, extended care and overnights are not included.
- Is not transferrable. If a camp change is required, you will need to submit a new application and will forfeit any previously awarded Camp Financial Aid
- Available for one camp session per camper, per year and cannot be combined with other offers