2013 Strategic Priorities
Girl Scouts of Eastern PA - 2013 Strategic Priorities
GSEP 2013 PRIORITIES
1) Develop leaders by retaining and growing girl membership.
2) Expand and Diversify funding. Ensure the effective and efficient accounting of all resources.
3) Provide positive volunteer experience from recruitment to retirement.
4) Uphold the pioneering spirit of the Girl Scout Movement based on the principles of innovation, diversity and inclusion. Model the Girl Scout Promise and Law. Champion the Voice of Girls to advance and strengthen the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. BOLDLY EMPOWER GIRLS TO LEAD.
5) Deliver relevant and compelling leadership experiences to girl members.
6) Recruit, retain, engage, and develop current and future staff.
7) Create and support sustainable and relevant outdoor programs through personnel and capital investments.